Today I fell asleep in the library and I no idea how long I was asleep. I was reading The Queen Anne House (about the Queen Anne period in American style) and fell asleep in its pages.
I had class until 11, then I kind of hung around, then got something to eat, then went to the library for an indeterminate amount of time. I know that I woke up at 4:30. So... I could have been asleep for 3 hours, or 15 minutes. I wasn't paying attention to time at all.
Do you ever fall asleep in public then wake up and feeling very self conscious about what you might have dones while you were sleeping?
In other news, I got a haircut.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I get self conscious whenever I fall asleep anywhere other than my room but that's mainly because I snore
ReplyDeleteGood One. Drbob785 | Edr567 | Get Reblog | Online Reputation Management
ReplyDelete